Digital Marketing Assistant Leading UK Law Firm
Ref: 00016151 | Contact: Mark Neal
Here is an opportunity for an enthusiastic marketing assistant to take on a fascinating digital marketing role, at one of the finest mid-sized law firms, in the City of London.
This is a newly created role, working as part of the wider BD & Marketing team, which comprises 6 members of staff.
Duties will include:
· Responsible for the delivery of the firm's public facing websites, this includes devising and implementing governance models and introducing and maintaining best practice policies.
· Working with the site's managing editor on the content curation and development
· Liaising with the firm's external website providers on the support and development of the website, including changes to templates, reporting, technical processes, database and content editing software as well as troubleshooting and bug fixing.
· Managing relationships with any third party supplier, primarily maintaining the correct level of day-to-day contact with the suppliers, frequently communicating and providing progress reports on areas such as; service level standards and anticipated budget spend.
· Internal client management - primary contact within the web team for internal client liaison, project management, brief writing and production schedule creation.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in digital marketing and an interest and awareness of the latest digital trends and best practice. In return, you will be provided with the very best In-House training and will have the support of a BD & Marketing team, that are truly valued by everyone at the firm!
If you are interested, apply now! Or call Mark Neal on 020 3815 6814.