Experience: I completed my undergraduate degree in Theology at Oxford University and, upon moving to London, began studying for the GDL and Bar Vocational Course. I was called to the Bar in 2010 and, following a brief stint in legal practi…
With you all the way
We want to build a relationship with you that will last throughout your career. We want you to feel free to turn to us for guidance at any time on any aspect of your career.
First, we will listen to you to gain an understanding of your motivations and aspirations. Then, we will work in partnership with you, guiding you through every step of the recruitment process. Throughout that process, we will provide the insight and advice you need to make the right decision for you and your career.
Our services for lawyers
- We discuss full career options with you.
- We analyse and appraise CVs.
- We assist partners in preparing their business plans.
- We use our strong relationships with law firms to open doors for you.
- We provide tailored interview training as well as detailed firm and market overviews.
- We manage the entire interview process.
- We provide strategic advice and manage the timing of each process.
- We advise on remuneration packages or negotiate them on your behalf.
- We help with any final steps. (We provide advice on resignation and assistance with paperwork and any issues which arise prior to your start date.)
Our promise to you
- We will do nothing without your prior authority. (For example, under no circumstances will your CV or personal details be dispatched to any firm without your specific consent.)
- We will only contact you in a manner specified by you.
- We will only set up meetings at times that are convenient for you.
- Whenever possible, we will meet you in person.
—Mid Level Litigation Associate, Leading Litigation Practice